Loadstar Capital K.K. takes a variety of precautions regarding the information on this Website, but does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or safety, etc., thereof.
Loadstar Capital K.K. makes no guarantee whatsoever regarding the reliable provision of services or the results of access.
- The information on this Website represents a portion of the information concerning Loadstar Capital K.K.'s activities but does not cover all activities. Loadstar Capital K.K. assumes no liability whatsoever regarding any kind of outcome resulting from decisions or actions taken by users based on information on this Website.
- All information on this Website is provided “as is” at the time it was posted. All information on this Website is subject to a change of name or content, etc. or deletion, without prior notification. Loadstar Capital K.K. assumes no liability whatsoever for any damage incurred by users in the event that information on the Website no longer agrees with reality due to the passage of time or in the event of an addition, change, or deletion to the content of a service.
- The addresses for this Website, including the homepage, are subject to change without prior notification. Loadstar Capital K.K. assumes no liability whatsoever for defects, any other effects, or damage incurred by users in relation to the display of information, such as broken links, resulting from changes or deletion of information on the Website or changes to the Website's addresses.
- Loadstar Capital K.K. assumes no liability whatsoever for damage incurred by users due to the interruption of services through the Website resulting from Website maintenance or force majeure, including but not limited to fire, power outages, natural disasters, viruses, or interference by a third party.
Loadstar Capital K.K. does not guarantee the accuracy or legality, etc., of information contained on websites linked to from the Website (“Linked Websites”). Should any trouble arise in connection with the use of a Linked Website, the Linked Website shall be responsible, and users are asked to handle the situation themselves.
- Users shall resolve at their own expense and responsibility all complaints and claims arising due to or in connection with use of services, connection to services, violations of this policy, or infringement of the rights of a third party, and Loadstar Capital K.K. assumes no liability whatsoever. Moreover, where Loadstar Capital K.K. has incurred expenses in responding to said complaints and claims (including the payment of compensation), users shall be responsible for those expenses.